You Can Count on Us. We Will Count on Your Success.
REISSWOLF franchise support.
As a reliable franchise network, we support our franchise partners right from the very start and provide them with a great set of advantages to immediately boost their business.
Your advantages as a REISSWOLF franchise partner:
- Strong, well-known brand
- Established, high-quality service
- Guaranteed access to a huge international customer database
- Knowledge database
- Additional expertise through networking with international partners
- Centralized marketing
- Advantages in dealing with data protection legislation
- Customized vehicles and security containers
- Certification and security checks
- Company-owned customized technology and software
- Initial and continuous training at the REISSWOLF Academy
As a franchise partner, you will benefit from our outstanding service. We offer consultation in financial and fund-raising aspects as well as the optional rental of equipment. Also, you will receive a complete marketing and CI package, and a start-up package including REISSWOLF business equipment. Here is a brief overview of our business support:
- Expert start-up consultation
- Support in management, technical, and legal aspects
- On-the-job training, managerial start-up internship
- Support in choosing your premises
- Consultation in finance and fund-raising
- Expert advice for technical investments
- Optional rental of baler and shredder
- Complete marketing and CI package
- Start-up package including REISSWOLF business equipment
Sales are the backbone of our business. That’s why, at REISSWOLF, we follow our highly successful sales concept with its three major pillars.
Local REISSWOLF franchisees are responsible for regional sales and customer relations on the spot in their particular markets, while REISSWOLF national key account management takes care of nationwide customers. REISSWOLF European/international key account management is responsible for international customers that are represented by their subsidiaries in several countries simultaneously. In order to optimize the services for this special type of customer, mainly major corporate clients, they work closely together with the national key account managers.